Java File Manager for Linux
What is scytha?
scytha is a file manager in the style of total commander, mostly written in Java, SWT and partially in C.
- Two file views side by side
- Common file operations: copy, remove/rename, delete
- Multiple language support (currently english, german and hungarian)
- Built-in text file viewer
- Multi-Rename tool
- Online update
- History-button and button for the mounted directories
- More features can be added as plugins:
- Viewer plugins (images, program code with syntax highlighting etc.)
- FS plugins (these plugins are viewed in one of the file views)
scytha is heavy under development, so if you find a bug do not hesitate to report it.